EAF 4.0 last released
Maurizio
2007-12-30 08:52:28 UTC
Hi All,
some time ago I wrote to Carson Hager (CynergySystems) to know about
last release of his product EAF 4.0 that worked with PB 10. He told me
that EAF was discontinued and there is not more link to EAF. Someone
could send me the last release of this product ?
Please Help me I lost my release with an Hardware failure...

THANKS
Maurizio

Yoyo Young

Maurizio
2008-01-02 16:31:15 UTC
Post by Maurizio
Hi All,
some time ago I wrote to Carson Hager (CynergySystems) to know
about last release of his product EAF 4.0 that worked with PB 10.
He told me that EAF was discontinued and there is not more link to
EAF. Someone could send me the last release of this product ?
Please Help me I lost my release with an Hardware failure...
THANKS
Maurizio
--
Hi Yoyo Young,
first of all thank you for kind reply, but I try to register on Your

Maurizio
2008-01-02 16:40:29 UTC
Post by Maurizio
Hi All,
some time ago I wrote to Carson Hager (CynergySystems) to know
about last release of his product EAF 4.0 that worked with PB 10.
He told me that EAF was discontinued and there is not more link to
EAF. Someone could send me the last release of this product ?
Please Help me I lost my release with an Hardware failure...
THANKS
Maurizio
--
Hi Yoyo Young,
I'm sorry for mistake ...Now I'm registered with ***@nsit.it and I jiust
received the password to logon on Your site, could you tell me where I
can download EAF 4.0 ...
Thanks
Maurizio alias Maurizio61 on your site!

Yoyo Young